Before we get into all the good stuff, it’s important to take a moment and recognize where you’re starting from. To get your mind in the right perspective to learn and have the best opportunity to understand and integrate the benefits from this article, I would like to ask you to answer the three following questions:
- Am I truly happy?
- Am I as successful as I should be?
- Do I step outside my comfort zone regularly to try new ideas or ways to grow my business?
I have been coaching clients to help them improve their business for almost 20 years now and I can tell you with confidence, more than 90% of the people who contact me are unhappy.
They are unhappy with their business; they’re unhappy with the work they have to do each day; they are unhappy with the relationships they have with their clients and most of all, their unhappy because they feel unsuccessful.
And all this unhappiness bleeds over into the other areas of your life everything from your relationships to your health. So it’s important that we strive to be balanced and successful in our whole life.
And the only way to do that is to make sure that you’re creating your life from what you want and not from the fears, limitations, or the decisions of others.
As a life coach and business coach I have the unique advantage of learning and helping my clients to understand how they best operate as a person, as well as, understanding how they do business. I then coach them to discover what I call The Ideal You® which is a map of the most important items in your life, everything from who you want to be, to how quickly you want to get there!
Armed with this knowledge I teach you how to use your passion to build the lifestyle and business you desire and deserve.
Now this may sound strange to you but I’d like to refer to the three questions at the beginning of the article. Did you answer no to any of these questions? If so, I can guarantee that you are doing one of these things and it’s costing you more than you know…
- Focusing on money with your services or products
- Constantly worrying and putting energy towards where you will find your next client
- Negotiating or changing your prices to try to attract prospects
- Spending more than 50% of your time focused on work problems.
- Not setting goals or creating a clear plan to achieve and being disorganized.
And here’s the kicker… these items are not the problem!!!
What if I were to tell you that you are putting all of your time, energy and money into the wrong challenges?
Think about it, how many business books have you read? Or how many classes or courses have you taken on a specific topic to improve your skills? Or how many tools or services have you heard about over the past several months and hoped they were the secret weapon to cure all?
Instead of putting all of your resources into the problems we listed above, you need to change your mindset.
You need my WMPs™ or Weapons of Mass Production™.
I did a webinar recently called ‘Fearless Coaching‘ in which I explain how the WMPs™ help you.
You see, without the right attitude or the right mindset it doesn’t matter how great your tools, clients, or business plan is…they won’t produce.
Bottom line? Your MINDSET is the key!
The WMPs™ are designed to teach you how to:
- CREATE a steady stream of your ideal clients. Clients that are looking for your services
- LEARN why your clients are telling you “No”!
- DISCOVER what you’re not doing right now that could double your monthly income!
- DESIGN your products and services so you get paid premium rates and your clients get better results than ever!
- BUILD your brand around you with minimal operations and minimal overhead costs.
- LIVE a balanced life where you enjoy the fruits of your labor! And you can actually take a vacation when you want or need it.
With this powerful information in place your attention will move away from problems and start investing in growth opportunities. You will enjoy a new caliber of client. And best of all, you’ll experience a greater level of happiness and overall quality of life.
So in closing, I leave you with this challenge – as you go out into the world today notice when and where you are facing one of the problems we discussed. Recognize how it affects your attitude and your motivation. And then take note of the solution or action that you believe should take place to solve it.
Track your progress and see whether or not your decision worked.
If not… It might be time for a change in mindset!
To learn more about Brett Baughman’s WMPs™ or to register for the Fearless Coaching webinar click here.
Brett Baughman is a Master NLP Life and Business Coach. He was voted the #1 life coach and #1 business coach in Las Vegas in 2015. And he is the creator of the renowned coaching technique, The Ideal You®