Did you know that email is the third most popular online activity after search and social media? Studies have also shown that email marketing has an ROI of 3,800 percent, making it one of the most money-making channels available to marketers. So how do you go about building and scaling your email list?
How To Build and Scale your Business Email List
- Keep one lead magnet like a Video Sales Letter, Cheat Sheet, Toolkit, or PDF Report that you can offer to website visitors in exchange for their email address.
- If you’re blogging regularly, include a CTA at each post, inviting readers to subscribe to your email list. You can also include CTAs on other high-traffic pages of your website, such as your home page or About page.
- You can run a contest or giveaway to encourage social media followers to sign up for your email list. Require entrants to submit their email address to enter. This is a great way to grow your list quickly while also incentivizing people to sign up.
- You can also use paid advertising to promote your email list. This could include Facebook ads, Google AdWords, or other forms of online marketing.
- Please put your Email List in a Marketing Funnel Tool (One Software like ClickFunnels, Kartra, GHL), so you can track your subscribers and how they interact with your emails.
- Generate Leads by Promoting your Lead Magnet (Please choose at least 1 or 2 – FB / LinkedIn / YouTube / Google)
- Convert Leads thru an Email Nurture Campaign (Short Daily sequence / Longer weekly sequence)
- When to Start an Email List (The Sooner, the Better)? The best time to start an email list is yesterday. Seriously, the sooner you start, the better.
Email lists are a great way to build relationships with your customers and promote your products and services.
If you’re not already using one, there’s no time like the present to get started. Just remember to keep these things in mind:
1. Create quality content that will attract the right subscribers.
2. Promote your email list through various channels.
3. Keep your list clean and up-to-date.
4. Send quality content to your subscribers regularly.
By following the tips and tricks in this blog post, you should be well on your way to creating a massive subscriber base that will help support your business growth for years to come. But don’t take our word for it – give it a try yourself and see what kind of results you can achieve.
If you still have questions or want some extra help, don’t hesitate to contact MeetYourVA. They will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can. Thanks for reading!
Feel free to check out also their Free Masterclass: How to leverage our appointment setters and to coach framework to get 10,15 or 20 appointments every month: https://coaches.meetyourva.co/myvaoptin