We’re all in this together but we’re not all experiencing the same things. Has the quarantine been difficult for you? Do you have cabin fever? Or have you unfortunately faced financial challenges due to the lockdown???
Whatever you’re experiencing and whatever challenger facing I want to help you to have the best chance of coming through this transitional period and a healthy, safe and prosperous manner. Here are a couple simple tips to make sure you’re taking care of yourself and not getting overwhelmed by the current situation:
1. Eat well. I know this one can be very challenging for many people but it’s important to pay attention to what you’re putting in your body and keep yourself strong during this time so you can perform well and think well..
2. Get daily exercise. The quickest way to improve your mood and help you stay motivated and feeling good is the exercise. Take a walk every day or a run; do some yoga or push-ups. Just stay active!
3. Get good rest. Sleep is so important to a positive attitude and to the ability to problem solve and deal with stress. If you’re not sleeping well, do your best to go to bed at a normal time especially during high stress times. Try to go to bed between the hours of 10 and 11 PM and do your best to get close to eight hours a day. After you’ve slept close to eight hours a day for three days in a row you will notice a dramatic increase in your energy levels and your positivity.
4. Spend a few minutes each day being grateful for what you do have… I know a lot of us are hurting or in need right now but the best way to solve a problem is to be grateful for what you have and figure out how to build upon it
5. Stay connected! Humans are meant to socialize. We’re meant to work in communities… So don’t isolate yourself completely. Be smart, but engage with people that support you and love you and keep you actively engaged in your life each day…
These are simple little tips but I guarantee you most people who are reading this are only doing one or two of the five items. Stay strong and stay healthy!
to learn more about Brett services or to schedule a free phone consultation please visit: http://masterthemasses.setmore.com
#lifecoach #businesscoach #nlp #fitnessjunkie #mindset #entrepreneur #meditation #lasvegas #hustle